The easiest way to get more blog traffic. If your blog isn’t generating traffic, it’s not the time to abandon it altogether. Instead, it’s time to resuscitate it. There are over a billion blogs out there. How can you expect yours to stand out? Businesses with blogs experience twice as much email traffic as those that don’t have one. Websites with a blog are shown to have 434% more index pages, meaning if you blog, your content will show up on searches which means more traffic. And according to HubSpot, marketers who prioritize blog marketing are 13x more likely to see a positive return on their investment.
RESOURCES & LINKS:
So, what should you be doing when you want to get more of that beautiful traffic? Here are some simple strategies that just work. Before I go into it, though, I have a question for you. Have you heard of the site Quora? Think of it as a site that answers any question that you may have. And people search for questions a lot.
According to data in Ubersuggest, roughly 8.1% of all searches on Google are questions. That may not seem like a lot of searches. But to put it in perspective, roughly 8.5 billion searches take place on Google daily. If 8.1% of those are questions, that’s roughly 688 million searches for questions a day. That’s roughly 251 billion searches a year from people who are looking for answers to their questions.
Now, that’s a lot of searches. With your blog, if you can answer all the popular questions that people are searching for, you can generate millions of visitors like Quora too. But unlike Quora, you won’t want to answer questions on every topic. Instead, you should answer people’s questions related to the industry you’re targeting.
So for example, I own a ad agency called NP Digital. So, I would want to answer all the questions that people have related to marketing because that is what will help my company generate more customers. And if I answer the questions for people searching for marketing-related questions, it also helps them and it connects the dots, and hopefully, more people will turn to my ad agency NP Digital, where by the way, we are Agency of the Year.
But the real question is, how do you find all the popular questions that people are searching for within your industry? So, let’s break it down.
– Step one, go to answerthepublic.com.
– Step two, type in the keyword related to your industry on AnswerThePublic. Keep in mind one to two-word phrases produce the best results.
– Step three, AnswerThePublic, will show you all the popular questions people will type in related to that term.
– Step four, I want you to take all the questions and Google them. So, look for all the ones that are related to your industry that you think people will be typing in. And AnswerThePublic sorts them by popularity. Take notes of all the ones that you Googled and look at that page, see what’s good about them and what’s bad, and make a note of it.
– Step five, I want you to start creating content that answers each question. Use what the competition does as a guiding point. Typically, if a page or a site is ranked high on Google, it means people like that content. Of course, you don’t want to copy them. Instead, you want to one-up them and create even better content.
– Step six, create hundreds if not thousands of blog posts answering those questions. Each post won’t generate that much traffic, but by having thousands of pages like this, it’ll generate thousands of visitors, if not potentially millions, over time.
– Step seven, repeat this whole process using AnswerThePublic, but I want you to try other keywords related to your space. Just like how I typed in digital marketing as a keyword the first time. I may repeat the process for terms like marketing or SEO or even terms like an ad agency or performance marketing.
In essence, the list just goes on and on and on. And this is how you criticize the answers to thousands, if not millions, of popular questions over time. One thing to note about AnswerThePublic is that it’s sorting questions by popularity.
So, the ones recommended typically are the most popular and are going to generate you the most traffic.
► If you need help growing your business check out my ad agency Neil Patel Digital https://npdigital.com/
►Subscribe: https://goo.gl/ScRTwc to learn more secret SEO tips.
►Find me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/neilkpatel/
►On Instagram: https://instagram.com/neilpatel/
#tutorials #blogtraffic #blogger
Personal Branding – The First Rule of Internet Marketing
Why is it that so many people simply don’t ‘get’ how to market a local business online? Advertising and marketing for many years has changed and the largest representative for modification is the internet. Yet lots of local business owner have not figured how to utilize the internet to market their tiny service. And also there’s one principle particularly that passes nearly everyone by which is for small to medium-sized neighborhood company owner, the most essential thing is individual BRANDING.Are You For Sale? – A Practical Look at Passive Income Opportunities
Thus lots of employees around the globe, we are trapped in a vicious system of offering ourselves – our energy and time, our skill and also abilities in exchange for money. The principle of work has actually long been instilled in our minds and also existence such that extremely couple of understand that there is an escape of it. Even fewer are those that are identified sufficient to really opt out of the system. And also how did they do it? Via passive revenue possibilities.Internet Marketing – Traffic Strategies
Learn pointers for obtaining more site web traffic. Discover exactly how to monetize your business beginning as soon as possible.Internet Marketing – Getting More Traffic
What to know if you wish to get even more web traffic every day. Find out tips for obtaining your website a lot more traffic.Internet Marketing Math And Blogging Revealed
Find out exactly how to get traffic with blogging. Learn just how you can do so utilizing this underutilized tools.Internet Marketing: How to Turn Website Visitors Into Customers
The short article offers pointers for enhancing a Website’s sales percentage amongst the site’s visitors. It directs out Site qualities that make consumer’s on the internet purchasing experience easy and efficient.Effective Online Marketing
Today’s technology breakthroughs have actually pressed entrepreneur to remain wise as well as knowledgeable in the affordable internet marketing space. Staying linked to existing customers as well as prospective clients has ended up being much more vital to businesses wanting to expand in 2012. Are you using your online visibility to the most effective of your possibility?Hub Page, A Sharing Online Space, It’s a Necessity
It’s very easy to get perplexed when it concerns indexing, ranking as well as the entire service connected to look engine advertising. In real feeling, with the adjustment of time, it is getting a lot more difficult. It is difficult for any kind of tiny organization owner to be aware about what is going on, not to mention understanding allocation of time and also energy to work on their functions as well as have a control upon it.